Cinco de Mayo at Soho Beach House

So yesterday was Cinco de Mayo which is the 5th of May…a Mexican born holiday with strong United States marketing power…it’s basically an excuse to get together with friends, drink plenty of margaritas and have a fun time.
We (my husband and I) went to meet up with some friends at the super exclusive members’ only Soho Beach House in Miami Beach for the day. We had a great time catching up, soaking up the sun and really enjoying the beautiful weather. The Soho Beach House held a great party and included a wonderful Mariachi band to serenade us while we sipped tropical beverages and champagne ;) Definitely a great way to spend a Saturday!

I didn’t have plans on getting in the pool so I chose to wear a crochet/lace summer dress which I loved…and I wore my hair up because of the hot weather.
Here’s what I wore:

BCBG Kiran Lace Shirtdress
Aldo Yellow faux leather belt
Chloe Shirley T-Strap wedge (from 2010 collection)
Sun & Sand Naturally Tote bagIMG_0614IMG_0620IMG_0625IMG_0710

After spending almost the whole entire day there…the hubby and I left to head home. Which wasn’t so bad since when we got home, my two adorable Chihuahuas where super happy to us. It’s great to spend the days with friends but there is nothing better than coming home to a house full of love!

Till next time…

1. May 6, 2012 / 11:06 am

the style of you both is amazing honeys!

cheers

Chris

2. May 6, 2012 / 1:50 pm

You are too cute for words. SO happy we reconnected!

3. May 6, 2012 / 6:12 pm

I love your blog and both of you aree really beautiful ! I am now following you. Come visit my blog if you have time it would make me very happy, and even more if you follow me back !

Love,

S

4. May 6, 2012 / 7:22 pm

Hola guapísimas!las he conocido en chicisimo y la verdad es que me gustó mucho el estilo que tienen las dos, asi que voy a seguirles también por el blog! y les invito a pasarse por el mio cuando deseen!
    Muchos besitos! y por cierto! me encanta este vestido blanco, es una monada!
    JesS

5. May 7, 2012 / 1:36 am

Thanks, guys!!
    I am always so happy to hear/read comments…and I always love checking out your blogs.
    Thank you all for stopping and taking the time to write!!
    XOXOXOXO

6. May 7, 2012 / 11:39 pm

That dress is gorgeous, love the addition of the yellow belt and your hair is perfection.

7. May 8, 2012 / 10:05 pm

love the look!
    ———————-
    Pigalle Passions
    The biggest Louboutin pigalle fansite in the world!

8. May 11, 2012 / 5:44 am

I love your bun! So chic!

9. May 11, 2012 / 1:46 pm

Thanks Ivana,Dana, Tatjana…I loved the bun when I saw it on your Instagram…so I felt inspired to do it too ;)
    Thank you, Rita…the yellow belt added some color (but actually I could pretty much add any color to that dress, kelly green would also have been nice).
    and Lisa…thank you!! You are always so chic too!
    XOXO