Girls’ Night Out in Miami

When my best friend Linda moved away to California, I was devastated….but now she’s baaaaaaaaaaack and I couldn’t be happier. We try to carve out time for each other at least once a week and this week for our night out, we headed to Touch Boutique where a couple of Miami Fashion Bloggers were hosting a soiree filled with fashion, drinks, and my fave…cupcakes ;)

Here is what I wore:
Joie Agacia Striped Top I’m a total sucker for stripes…thick stripes, thin stripes, I love them…so this shirt was a perfect buy for me. I pair it often with shorts and jeans and thought it matched up nicely with a skirt…so it’s super versatile)
White House/Black Market box pleated skirt: I love pleats and this skirt does a great job of incorporating the trend while keeping the swing style classic. I love, love, love this skirt
Bebe black patent belt: I love a good chunky belt and this one was the perfect way to cinch in my waist and control the flow of the shirt some
Banana Republic Clutch: For me, yellow is a wonderful pop of color always but especially now in the summer time. I use this clutch a lot and you’ll probably see it again soon…sorry in advance.
Steve Madden Realove Heels: I was looking for a skinny, strappy heel and when I walked by the Steve Madden store, I saw these and it was love at first sight. Granted, they are not my most comfortable shoes but I think they look soooooo sexy and super chic.

IMG_1023IMG_1030IMG_1038IMG_1039IMG_1051

So, our night out took us to Touch Boutique in Miami’s trendy MiMo district. We had a chance to check out the store’s newest collection and arrivals, sip delicious Stoli vodka cocktails, eat bites from Moonshine and indulge in decadent cupcakes from 3 men and a Little Lady bakery….seriously, could you ask for more during a night out….I think not.
The store was packed with beautifully dressed ladies and a couple of my favorite Miami fashion bloggers:  Ria Michelle and Ginger Dawn who were hosting the soiree.

P1080013
Here are some pictures from the event:

P1080004P1080005P1080007
Above is the gorgeous and talented Angeles Almuna…she is a jewelry designer and also a Miami fashion blogger. Loved seeing her at this event!
In the back of the hallway is a tiny but adorable space called Mirror Mirror Beauty Studio where the owner was busy helping all us Miami ladies make the most of our hair in this humidity by giving us chic bun styles.

P1080017P1080021P1080027P1080036

Thanks to all the beautiful hostesses for organizing such a fashionable event and one that I could share with my friend. We had a great time! After we exited, we decided to sit at the bus stop and enjoy our delicious cupcakes…yes, on the side of Biscayne Blvd we sat…drinking our Stoli drinks, enjoying our cupcakes and loving every minute ;) Because if you can’t enjoy sitting at a bus stop on Biscayne with your friend, who can you enjoy it with?? ;)
P1080039

1. Anonymous
    June 8, 2012 / 10:51 pm

You look gorgeous and those shoes are so chic! I simply love the whole look :-D

2. Anonymous
    June 9, 2012 / 8:07 am

wow,look lovely.es presiosa..:)

3. June 9, 2012 / 1:36 pm

Loved your outfit.

4. Anonymous
    June 9, 2012 / 10:50 pm

I love the way you wrote this post. It feels genuine and not forced. It is important because I think I get to know you more when the posts are like this. Well done!

5. Karla
    June 10, 2012 / 2:16 am

I really like the white nail polish. Can you please tell me what the name is and how many coats it took for coverage?

6. June 10, 2012 / 5:50 pm

C’est très chic. I love your outfit and this clutch is really pretty.

7. June 10, 2012 / 8:27 pm

Thank you all!
    I am happy ou liked the post and to respond about the comment about my writing, thank you!!!! :) I am so happy that my writing makes you feel connected with my emotions and obviously, this post has a fun and happy tone to it.
    Karla, the color is OPI Alpine Snow and my manicurist did a base coat, two color coats and a top shine….haven’t had it chip yet and it looks super fabulous.
    Gigi, I just checked out your blog….love it!!!! J’adore Paris et je suis content que je peux voir mon ville favorite sur ton blog…et aussi regarde tout les looks de vous :)
    Thank you WeRockFashionToo ladies :) You guys are always super supportive!!!
    Xoxoxoxo to all of you!

8. June 11, 2012 / 7:19 pm

awwww! You look great, I was there… was deff a great time.

9. June 12, 2012 / 3:40 pm

..what a Fantastic , inspirational , chic blog , I am in love with both of your style .. I am a new follower as well and I am looking forward to new posts ;)

Could I ask where from is your shoes ? Perfect pair for sure ..

10. June 12, 2012 / 3:46 pm

Hi Ellinelle :)
    Thanks for checking out the blog and following :)
    I will definitely be checking out yours too!
    The shoes are from Steve Madden and you can buy them online still.
    They come in pink, nude, black and black suede.
    They are super beautiful on…
    Also, I know Zara has a lot of similar styles if you don’t have a Steve Madden near by.
    XX