Gossip Girl fashion with Eric Daman

I am totally obsessed with Gossip Girl and the fashion on the show…I never would have guessed that I would have the chance to meet the man behind the incomparable Serena and Blair…but as fashion fate would have it, I was invited to attend the Swarovski Style challenge with Eric Daman himself. The event was held to launch his much anticipated reality based webshow called The Daman Chronicles…which can be viewed on Cambio’s website.
The style challenge part of the event stated that we should dress as our favorite Gossip Girl character…and of course, I had to go with Blair. She is sophisticated, classic and very feminine. I love her style and the outfits she wears on the show leave me green with envy. So, here is my best “Blair” outfit.
BEBE Black patent wide belt
Christian Louboutin Miss Boxe in Red:
Target headband:
Vintage Crystal necklace: .
Vintage Ring
Miami Heat 2006 Championship Ring
IMG_1108IMG_1110IMG_1112IMG_1117IMG_1137
Okay, now onto the event…I know, this is totally a long post…but it’s fabulous, I swear ;) The event was held at the glamorous Swarovski store on Lincoln Road and it was attended by fashionistas and bloggers alike. I loved seeing everyone wearing their best Gossip Girl looks.
The beautiful Ria Michelle (was the hostess of the evening and she did an amazing job. She looked abolsutely fabulous in her flower bubble skirt and yellow top. The insanely talented Angeles Almuna always looks so effortlessly chic. I loved her Gossip Girl inspired flower pins…true Almuna style with Eric Daman flare.
IMG_1150IMG_1156
The beautiful Kristin Clark was rocking her Betsy Moss jacket that she purchased at the last Miami Fashion Bloggers’ event. She looked amazing, fresh and definitely Serena-ish!
Ria Michelle and I (along with some others) got styled by Eric Daman…he showed off this season’s hottest accessories and gave great tips on how to rock them. It’s all about layering done right. All of this was shown via livestream and if you’d like to see the video from this event, then click here…I can be seen around the 8:00 minute mark and the 37:00 minute mark. ;)
Kelly Saks and I were both working the Blair look last night…here we are bringing headbands back in a big way! She looked so amazing in her Zara outfit…and she won the night’s contest as “Best dressed”…congrats, Kelly! You make a fab Blair!!
Spotted on the upper East side of Lincoln Road: major bling! These Swarovski necklaces are killer! Look at those amazing colors.
IMG_1240IMG_1364
The lovely Ginger Harris strolled in with her mini-Blair, Milly. Look at her daughter’s hair bow and pearls…move over, Blair…there’s a Queen Bee in the making here in Miami.
Well, that’s it…you see, it wasn’t that long of a post, was it??? Hope you enjoyed my look, recap and thoughts about this fabulous event. I am loving all these amazing fashion happenings going on in our fab town…Miami is really making waves when it comes to the world of fashion and blogging. I am so happy to be a part of it and be able to share it with my friends! Thanks to my friend Linda for coming out with me…and for taking my pictures…even if it meant shooting the pictures in an alley by a trashcan ;)
See you around, friends!!

1. July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Thank you, Taylor :) Eric Daman was truly inspiration to meet and I can’t wait for his new show…and of course, more fashion!!

2. Taylor
    July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

1) Eric Daman is every and any fashionista’s hero 2) Your friends purse is my dream bag 3) You look incredible! You would make any Chuck Bass swoon ;)

3. jen umm
    July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

great inspiration! love the first pic!
    thanks for sharing!

if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

4. July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Thanks, Bella! It was such a fun time and ALL the people in attendance looked so fashionably chic ;) Eric Daman is the true inspiration….he has such a talent for fashion! XO

5. Biljana Tipsarevic
    July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

I enjoyed a lot reading this post, thank you for sharing with all of us such an interesting event. You looked amazing, so as other girls. So much creativity in one place is very much inspiring.

6. July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

I just don’t want to be behind him at the airport security….think of the layers and jewelry he has to remove! Total stress central for the “always late to my flight” traveler like me ;)

7. Maria Tettamanti
    July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Eric is so underdressed. Sheesh.

8. July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Hi Kirstin! So sorry you missed it but I am definitely hoping that you’re feeling better today….being healthy is so important….nothing ruins a fashionable night out more than not feeling fabulous ;) Feel better soon and thanks for your sweet compliments! Xoxo

9. July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Love your pictures! Your dress is gorgeous. Wish I could’ve gone – silly stomach flu kept me home.

10. July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Eric,
    You are an inspiration to all fashion lovers…the ability to mix things up the way you do is a such a creative talent. You are a style icon! I was so honored to be able to meet you, chat with you and participate in the event. You are beyond fabulous…in your style and personality ;)
    Anytime you’re in Miami…you must let me take you out for drinks!! ;)
    XOXO

11. July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Ria…thank YOU for being such a fabulous host!! You were amazing and you kept all us crazy Gossip Girl fanatics in line ;) Not an easy task ;) You looked gorgeous in that skirt…what a great find! XOXO

12. July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

She is a doll!! I love her…if you ever need a babysitter…I’m your gal. You both looked fabulous!! :) XX

13. Linda G
    July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Absolutely Adore the blog and love all these pictures! Its such a treat to be a part of this, so thank YOU so much! Muah! xoxo

14. We rock fashion
    July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Wow girl, you look lovely!!!

15. electricblogarella.com
    July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Love the post! Great pics! You look stunning, as always. And thanks for the pic of me and Milly! You were so sweet to her last night. Thank you!

16. July 2, 2012 / 10:06 pm

Thanks so much for joining us last night. Loved that you dressed up and took part in the contest. Loving all the photos. xoxo

17. eric daman
    July 2, 2012 / 10:06 pm

DEAR PRINCESS MARTHA,
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JOINING US LAST NIGHT. SUCH A GREAT TURNOUT! THE ENERGY OF THE CROWD WAS INSPIRING AND RIA AND I HAD A GREAT TIME IN BEAUTIFUL MIAMI!
    HOPE YOU’LL KEEP IN TOUCH!
    XOXO E

• July 21, 2012 / 7:57 pm

It was sooo amazing to be able to meet him and for him to “dress” me was truly a fabulous experience!!
      XOXO