Over the Moon!

They always say that outside of your comfort zone is where true magic can happen…and I think that is the same with fashion. Sometimes it is very easy to get into our normal routines because we’re comfortable there…and that is with our clothes as well. I chose this skirt because it was so different from what I would normally wear…and because I loved it and found it scary at the same time. Could I wear something like that? Would I feel good if I wore something like this out? And the answer is…just try it and find out ;)
I paired this skirt with ultra feminine shoes to keep a touch of my Princess style in tact…then I added the soft colors found in the skirt to the bracelet and of course, when I saw those earrings…I just had to add them to my look. So although this look is a little out of my comfort zone, I have a feeling magical is exactly how I will feel when rocking it ;)
What do you think of this galactic styling?Over the Moon!

See you around, friends!

1. July 2, 2012 / 10:04 pm

Lol!! I know….it’s tooo cute…like a space-age Princess :) So glad you liked it. The skirt can be purchased on Etsy…whoever designed it is very clever!! XOXO

2. Elizabeth
    July 2, 2012 / 10:04 pm

This is the most precious outfit I’ve ever seen. I would love to rock this!

xox Elizabeth

3. July 2, 2012 / 10:04 pm

Thank you! I think that skirt is sooo fabulous ;)

4. Daisy Nguyen
    July 2, 2012 / 10:04 pm

TOTALLY ADORBS!

5. July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Actually…I think those earrings would look good with almost anything…they’re dainty but still fun!

6. July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Thank you, KT!! I know…that skirt is too cute, right?

7. K
    July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

I need that skirt in my life!! What a perfect pairing that you
    created there! Everything in this outfit is perfect and I’d love to
    rock, I even love those dainty earrings that matches the skirt! xo

KTR style

8. July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

OMG I need that skirt in my life!! What a perfect pairing that you
    created there! Everything in this outfit is perfect and I’d love to
    rock, I even love those dainty earrings that matches the skirt! xo

KTRstyle

9. KT
    July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

OMG I need that skirt in my life!! What a perfect pairing that you created there! Everything in this outfit is perfect and I’d love to rock, I even love those dainty earrings that matches the skirt! xo

KTRstyle

10. KT of KTRstyle
    July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

OMG I need that skirt in my life!!! What a perfect pairing that you created there. Even the earrings matches perfectly with skirt!

11. July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

Lol! I’m totes with you…I love the skirt too but it’s definitely out of my comfort zone….but they say that outside of your comfort zone is where all the magic happens ;)

12. Luisa
    July 2, 2012 / 10:05 pm

That skirt looks like it would be very fun to wear but I don’t know that I’d have the guts. I’m kind of a whimp in fashion but I’m trying. This post is very inspiring! Who knows, I may be working a skirt like that soon :)