Denim shirt for a fall friendly look

Living in Miami Beach means you have to wait a while before the fall weather begins…and there is a chance that it may not come at all…but all of us Miami fashion lovers want to be able to play with the trends too and thus we have to make things work for our climate. One trend that started in the summer and has continued into fall is chambray/denim tops. I love its simple look and the fact that it can paired with almost everything.

I wore:
Xhilaration denim camp shirt with no pockets (purchased at Target)
Paige premium denim in Peg Skinny
Christian Louboutin Simple 85 in camel
Shannon St. Clair jewelry (to see post on purchase click here)
Leaf earrings from Marshalls
And my adorable doggie Bruno…he just had to get in the shot ;)
IMG_3658IMG_3661IMG_3666IMG_3668IMG_3669IMG_3672IMG_3659

So until the cooler weather arrives here in Miami…I’m afraid these I won’t be full blown fall styled. Of course, I would love to be wearing some plusher fabrics (leather anyone?) but there definitely is something to be said for being able to layout in September ;)
It’s a give and take.

PS…if the accessories look familiar, it’s because I wore this outfit to my styling at Saks Fifth Avenue (to see that post click here)

September 23, 2012 / 4:27 am

This look is beautiful. I like wearing denim tops. Yours is really pretty. I also like your earrings , bracelets and shoes. The second last picture is cool!
    kisses chris

2. September 23, 2012 / 6:31 am

Hi Princess:)

you are lucky,it is still warm out there,Out here in Amsterdam it is starting to cool off uuugh we hate it here hihi
    this fall look is so fresh and clean,I love denim on white and such classy nude pumps

you are so beautiful and the little doggie is soooo cutel!! xoxo
    Tamara Chloé just blogged Graphic print and a Gold satchelMy Profile

3. September 23, 2012 / 12:23 pm

I can’t believe that shirt is from Target!?!!?! It is so chic looking!

Holly Foxen Wells

GlamourMash

4. September 23, 2012 / 3:33 pm

I bought a denim top this summer and have not been able to wear it because the weather has been too hot in California but I can’t wait to throw it on this fall! I love how you paired it with a pair of white jeans!
    Lisa just blogged A Spontaneous Trip, Au Revoir!My Profile

5. September 23, 2012 / 5:36 pm

Martha, can I move to Miami ;) sounds perfect for me , sunshine all year round :) , your outfit looks more like Ralph Lauren magazine shot , so perfect and effortless , you look stunning !

6. September 23, 2012 / 8:15 pm

Oh my goodness! I haven’t met Bruno before … He is adorable <3

I love a chambray shirt and yours is a good one for sure. I love how the lack of pockets shows due to no fading. Neat.
    Loulou just blogged Joining in on a New Weekly Picture Taking ChallengeMy Profile

7. September 23, 2012 / 9:10 pm

Awww Martha….you’ve nailed it again in that FAB denim/chambray top….it’s just so perfect with white jeans!! And love the accessories you wore with the total outfit!!

REBECCA
    Rebecca just blogged Summer Send-offMy Profile

8. September 23, 2012 / 11:59 pm

I’m so obsessed with chambray right now. I absolutely love this top… especially the darker colored front pockets – seriously gorgeous. And your pup is adorable!!
    Caitlin C just blogged Fall Wardrobe StaplesMy Profile

9. September 24, 2012 / 12:29 am

what a great look! You made a casual piece like the denim shirt look elegant and classic:) and how cool that you found it at target!

10. September 24, 2012 / 2:06 pm

great casual look..love the simplicity of the denim and white! super classy :)

XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

11. September 25, 2012 / 7:31 am

Very cute outfit! I love the denim top. I have two of them (one with polka dots & more of a chambray color), and I really love using them to layer in an outfit.
    Kirstin Marie just blogged Sunglasses wish listMy Profile

12. September 26, 2012 / 9:18 pm

Hi!
    I just found your blog.
    I’m from Fort Lauderdale, nice to know that you are not that far away.
    I am loving this look, specially the denim top. I hope the weather changes soon.
    Take care and hope you visit my blog! :)
    Take care!