Saks’ Contemporary Fall Collection (and FREE denim)

When fellow Miami blogger Nikki Novo (side note: you must check out her blog…she’s a beautiful writer and her message is always positive and full of good energy) approached me about participating in Saks Fifth Avenue’s contest to help unveil their new Contemporary department, I was thrilled.
I mean, I got to play dress up in the best closet around…Saks Fifth Avenue.
Here’s what I did…I went through and styled a couple looks that I felt were true to who I am in style but focused on trend for this upcoming fall season…and the best part is one of YOU can walk away with your choice of denim from Saks!! The blogger with the most comments on their post will win a pair of denim jeans for themselves and one of their readers…so leave your comments below for a chance to win. Being chatty has never been more fabulous…

Outfit #1 Trend: deep colors and leather
Vince silk blouse
Alice & Olivia box pleat leather skirt

Outfit #2 Trend: Chunky sweater and wax finished jeans
Vince Hooded Cardigan
Vince favorite tank top in white
7 for all Mankind wax finish jeans
IMG_3699IMG_3700

Outfit 3 Trend: Embellishments
Rebecca Taylor nailhead silk top
AG Adriano Goldschmied Slilt jeans
IMG_3741IMG_3739

So those are my 3 looks…which one could you see yourself wearing this fall season? I personally love look #2 the most…it was soooo comfy and I felt very chic in it.
Make sure you check out your local Saks Fifth Avenue to find these pieces and many, many more things…there selection is definitely swoon worthy ;)

44 thoughts on “Saks’ Contemporary Fall Collection (and FREE denim)

1. chris ed says:

All 3 looks are beautiful! Personally I would wear 2, but my favourite on you is the first outfit! The colors and fabrics are great!
    xx chris

2. Amanda says:

I LOVE the green silk blouse, but my favorite overall look is number 2. You look gorgeous and it’s something I would totally wear too.

3. Krishna says:

Martha you are just just fabulous in all three looks. I never had a chance to see you in person but whatever I have seen before is just a shadow of these looks.

I can say onething for d sure, you have a great taste of fashion and most important thing is choice of color and material of garments.

4. Susel says:

love all the looks but like you, I do like the second look the best because it looks so fall and so comfy!! but I am also loving look # 3 for a date night !
    Susel just blogged Brunch!My Profile

5. Borka says:

This is such a beautiful post! I really enjoyed it! You look stunning in that outfit. :)
    Have a lovely day!
    Borka
    chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

6. Trinnah says:

First of, I love all the looks, but if I had to pick one, I would go with the first. It’s right up my alley! I love the pleated leather skirt, and what a great color for fall. It’s such a great alternative to the usual black ones. I wish I wasn’t on a shopping ban because I would totally go for those right now! Haha! :)
    Trinnah just blogged Colors + Peplum = Fall?My Profile

7. Katy M says:

I’m having a hard time choosing, but I think your third look is what I’m most likely to wear this fall. Great picks!

I hope we both win this one! My fingers are crossed!

katygmorris at gmail dot com

• Inez says:

Moni,
      Me ganaste! I was coming now to write a message too :)
      Martis, hope you win!
      I’m telling all my friends to write.
      Besos,
      Inez

8. In outfit 1 I love the contrasting colors which create a sophisticated clash! Outfit 3 has something effortlessly cool about it! But it was Outfit 2 that stole my heart! <3

In short WOW! You never fail to impress with your irresistibly chic style! And above all, your beautiful smile highlights these outfits even more!

Comments are closed.