Saks’ Contemporary Fall Collection (and FREE denim)

When fellow Miami blogger Nikki Novo (side note: you must check out her blog…she’s a beautiful writer and her message is always positive and full of good energy) approached me about participating in Saks Fifth Avenue’s contest to help unveil their new Contemporary department, I was thrilled.
I mean, I got to play dress up in the best closet around…Saks Fifth Avenue.
Here’s what I did…I went through and styled a couple looks that I felt were true to who I am in style but focused on trend for this upcoming fall season…and the best part is one of YOU can walk away with your choice of denim from Saks!! The blogger with the most comments on their post will win a pair of denim jeans for themselves and one of their readers…so leave your comments below for a chance to win. Being chatty has never been more fabulous…

Outfit #1 Trend: deep colors and leather
Vince silk blouse
Alice & Olivia box pleat leather skirt

Outfit #2 Trend: Chunky sweater and wax finished jeans
Vince Hooded Cardigan
Vince favorite tank top in white
7 for all Mankind wax finish jeans
IMG_3699IMG_3700

Outfit 3 Trend: Embellishments
Rebecca Taylor nailhead silk top
AG Adriano Goldschmied Slilt jeans
IMG_3741IMG_3739

So those are my 3 looks…which one could you see yourself wearing this fall season? I personally love look #2 the most…it was soooo comfy and I felt very chic in it.
Make sure you check out your local Saks Fifth Avenue to find these pieces and many, many more things…there selection is definitely swoon worthy ;)

1. September 20, 2012 / 3:26 pm

That leather skirt is PERFECTION!

2. September 20, 2012 / 3:31 pm

NIce outfit, like the first most!

September 20, 2012 / 3:41 pm

All 3 looks are beautiful! Personally I would wear 2, but my favourite on you is the first outfit! The colors and fabrics are great!
    xx chris

4. September 20, 2012 / 3:58 pm

You look fantastic in all of them, but my favourite is number one. Love that colours!! Kisses:))

5. Amanda
    September 20, 2012 / 4:36 pm

I LOVE the green silk blouse, but my favorite overall look is number 2. You look gorgeous and it’s something I would totally wear too.

6. September 20, 2012 / 4:43 pm

Martha you are just just fabulous in all three looks. I never had a chance to see you in person but whatever I have seen before is just a shadow of these looks.

I can say onething for d sure, you have a great taste of fashion and most important thing is choice of color and material of garments.

7. September 20, 2012 / 4:55 pm

this first look is to die for, I looooove it!!!!

Love, Ylenia from Longuette

8. September 20, 2012 / 5:13 pm

What an awesome opportunity! Saks truly is the ultimate closet! haha! I definitely agree that look #2 is the best…it’s my ideal comfy/casual/chic look for fall. And you look perfect and so classic in it. PS. I love the new blog look!!!
    Allison
    A’s Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

9. September 20, 2012 / 5:22 pm

I mean, who wouldn’t want to play dress up in Saks, you lucky girl! You put together such nice looks, too. Were you able to keep anything you put together?
    Channing in The City just blogged Falling.My Profile

10. Olivia
    September 20, 2012 / 5:29 pm

How beautiful!

11. September 20, 2012 / 6:00 pm

love all the looks but like you, I do like the second look the best because it looks so fall and so comfy!! but I am also loving look # 3 for a date night !
    Susel just blogged Brunch!My Profile

12. September 20, 2012 / 7:20 pm

This is such a beautiful post! I really enjoyed it! You look stunning in that outfit. :)
    Have a lovely day!
    Borka
    chicfashionworld.blogspot.com

13. September 20, 2012 / 11:22 pm

First of, I love all the looks, but if I had to pick one, I would go with the first. It’s right up my alley! I love the pleated leather skirt, and what a great color for fall. It’s such a great alternative to the usual black ones. I wish I wasn’t on a shopping ban because I would totally go for those right now! Haha! :)
    Trinnah just blogged Colors + Peplum = Fall?My Profile

14. September 21, 2012 / 12:15 am

I love those first two looks. The Alice + Olivia skirt is everything.
    Ria just blogged 5 Days / One PieceMy Profile

15. Katy M
    September 21, 2012 / 2:14 am

I’m having a hard time choosing, but I think your third look is what I’m most likely to wear this fall. Great picks!

I hope we both win this one! My fingers are crossed!

katygmorris at gmail dot com

16. September 21, 2012 / 8:51 am

You look great in all of these outfits, but I am absolutely in love with the pleated leather skirt :-)

XOXO
    Kelli just blogged Walk on the Wild SideMy Profile

17. September 21, 2012 / 9:36 am

I LOVE that alice + olivia skirt. I’m glad you participated in this contest, and I hope you win!! I will be at the event on Thursday, co-hosting with a few other fabulous ladies. Hope to see you!! xo
    Kirstin Marie just blogged Win a pair of Sunglasses from Sunglasses Shop!!My Profile

18. September 21, 2012 / 10:28 am

great outfit! I love the first one :D
    Maya H just blogged Urban SurrealMy Profile

19. September 21, 2012 / 2:05 pm

Outfit #1 is my winner! That leather skirt needs to be in my closet… my birthday is in a few weeks, hint hint ;)

XX

20. September 21, 2012 / 5:18 pm

I LOVE that you are wearing a top by VInce! I just became obsessed with the brand a couple of weeks ago when I picked up one of the t-shirts and it was the softest thing ever!
    Lisa just blogged A Spontaneous Trip, Au Revoir!My Profile

21. September 21, 2012 / 6:20 pm

How fun! Love these looks— The first one is my favorite (wish it would look as great on me as it does on you!) but I’m also with you on that cozy second look. I can just imagine how luxurious that sweater feels!
    Kara just blogged Markus Lupfer Inspired DIY Vampire Lips SweaterMy Profile

22. Bette Ann
    September 22, 2012 / 5:46 pm

LOVE the khaki pants!!!

23. Alessia
    September 23, 2012 / 11:15 am

really nice!!

TheChicolat

24. September 23, 2012 / 1:38 pm

Really lovely all outfits you show. I really will copy some of them.
    Qué Acierto just blogged DIY BOTESMy Profile

25. September 23, 2012 / 5:39 pm

..I love all 3 outfits , especially the last really catched my eye , top looks so chic , almost like an evening wear , perfect together with black pants..
    Ellinelle just blogged THE SKIRTMy Profile

26. Andy
    September 24, 2012 / 1:05 pm

I really love that Vince sweater in outfit 2. Looks so cozy!

27. Monica
    September 27, 2012 / 4:54 pm

Loving the first look but I would say look 2 is more my style ;)

• Inez
      September 27, 2012 / 4:57 pm

Moni,
      Me ganaste! I was coming now to write a message too :)
      Martis, hope you win!
      I’m telling all my friends to write.
      Besos,
      Inez

28. October 2, 2012 / 12:45 pm

In outfit 1 I love the contrasting colors which create a sophisticated clash! Outfit 3 has something effortlessly cool about it! But it was Outfit 2 that stole my heart! <3

In short WOW! You never fail to impress with your irresistibly chic style! And above all, your beautiful smile highlights these outfits even more!