Technology and I are not friends

So…Google and Blogger are having issues with some blogs and their custom domain names…yay, I am one of those!!!
Needless to say, I have been on the phone, been emailing, tweeting, forum-ing, screaming at my hubby (poor guy) and shouting even at the computer (it’s always to blame)….and not one of those things have done anything except make me even angrier….so now I have tossed in the towel and said “it is what it is”…and with that, I am keeping my finger (and toes) crossed that things will work out soon (they will, right????).
Until then…there is nothing a good cocktail can’t fix and I thank you all for being patient and hanging in there while all these issues get worked out.

About Martha Dominguez

Miami Beach fashion blogger, Martha Dominguez, shares her insight on fashion, art, music, travel and lifestyle.
This entry was posted in Random Thoughts and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Technology and I are not friends

1. Yum, those drinks look yummy!
    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

Kendra

Ohhh by the way we have a great giveaway on at the moment!

2. Amy says:

sorry about the blog issues, but loving the choice of cocktails!

xx amy
    Leopard and Lillies

3. Aww, cocktails fix everything. :)

4. Ria says:

Hahaha, you are so funny. Blog issues suck and I’m so happy to see your domain working again. We gotta work out your sidebar babe. Let’s make a date.

5. Maya H says:

I had probelms with my domain too, but eveything it is ok now… and your cocktels look yummy!!

6. Lisa says:

I’ve been missing your posts! I hope things get worked out! :)

7. Jenny says:

Oh no. . .I hope the issues are fixed very quickly. Yes, I completely agree, you are in desperate need of a great cocktail!

xo Jenny

8. Rebecca says:

When I read on your FB that you’re migrating to WP…I was like “OMG bless her soul” hahaha! It’s really not an easy road but once you get there it will be truly the best feeling in the world! MORE POWER MARTHA!

Rebecca

• Lol!! It was/is a traumatic experience but I’m slowly getting things in order. It feels a bit like moving homes…you need to clean out tags, labels and categories you forgot you had ;)
      But you’re right…it’s a good feeling to be here…sort of moved in ;)
      XOXO

9. Iva says:

New site looks fantastic and the cocktails look just as good. I hope your problems are over!
    Iva just blogged Quick, Dirty and Lazy PostMy Profile