What I wore to Saks’ Social night out

I had such a great time at the Saks’ event last night…it was sooo wonderful to catch up with some of my fabulous Miami fashion blogger ladies. I am so grateful to live in this amazing city filled with so many talented women each one demonstrating the beautiful diversity that is Miami. I posted a ton of pictures from the event on my Facebook page so head here to check it out. As for my outfit, I wanted to wear my new “babies” (last seen here) so this is what I chose:

Theory silk blouse
Elisabetta Franchi skirt
Banana Republic python print clutch
Target earrings- Ladies, don’t forget to check out your local Target for accessories…they have a fabulous collection!
Gold multi-bangle bracelet from Mia Jewels
Louis Vuitton Lou pumps (same style but in peep toe here)- I LOVED wearing these heels…not only are they beyond adorable but they were comfortable.

IMG_3835IMG_3842IMG_3843IMG_3844IMG_3846IMG_3847IMG_3848IMG_3849IMG_3850

I really liked this combination because I felt like I was able to incorporate some fall colors with a Miami weather friendly outfit…
What do you guys think of this look?

1. September 28, 2012 / 8:53 am

You can never go wrong with silk and that silk blouse looks fantastic on you with that pencil skirt. You know I love those shoes. :-)
    XOXO
    Kelli just blogged I Want Your VoteMy Profile

2. September 28, 2012 / 9:02 am

You seriously looked amazing last night. I love, love, love those heels! Such a great color!! Thanks again for taking some great pictures. See you soon, love! xo

3. September 28, 2012 / 9:52 am

You look fabulous! Love it all, especially the shoes.
    Iva just blogged Fancy Python PantsMy Profile

4. September 28, 2012 / 11:00 am

It was so nice seeing you again yesterday. We need to plan a meetup soon. BTW you looked amazing! Love the mustardy skirt. My sister couldn’t stop talking about it.
    Gissi just blogged New York Experiences: Grand Central StationMy Profile

September 28, 2012 / 6:09 pm

This look is so chic and beautiful! I love your heels, skirt, nail polish and earrings! Everything is so perfect and the colors are amazing!
    xx chris

6. September 28, 2012 / 7:19 pm

You look so gorgeous, Martha! I think you chose a great look for the event! I just love that yellow color-it is perfect for fall. And of course those Louis Vuitton shoes are the cutest. I definitely need to check out your FB page to see more photos! :)
    Allison
    A’s Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!
    A’s Fashion Files just blogged FuturisticMy Profile

7. September 28, 2012 / 9:35 pm

You’re the first person I’ve seen to do the “fall vibe” in Miami but appropriate to our weather. I’m literally like praising the heavens for you right now haha. Adored this outfit, you looked so sleek and chic. Shoes were so shiny, pretty I had to stop and stare. :P
    Ria just blogged Chocolate Hair Extensions ReviewMy Profile

8. September 28, 2012 / 10:33 pm

This outfit is absolutely gorgeous! That skirt is stunning – that shade of yellow is beautiful. Amazing photographs!

xoxo, Meera

9. September 28, 2012 / 11:04 pm

I love it! It’s something that I could wear down here, too, with our weather. I love your skirt and the shoes are absolutely gorgeous. It’s good that it was also comfortable for the occasion. :) Great look!
    Trinnah just blogged Transitional Dress . . And Twirly!My Profile

10. September 29, 2012 / 4:03 am

Martha, you look stunning. That is sth that I would love wearing. Especially that mustard skirt with its gold buttons and cut is super flattering on you. I stopped counting how many heels with bows I have but those one would look super cute in my collection, love them.

PS: Voted again :-9

11. September 29, 2012 / 10:10 am

Lovely outfit, and don’t even get me started on the shoes they are PERFECT! I have a pair of LV mary janes and I was super surprised at how comfortable they were the first time I put them on. I didn’t even have to break them in and they never hurt! Might need to buy more. ;)
    Lisa just blogged *Le Sigh*My Profile

12. Tijana
    September 30, 2012 / 12:03 pm

I keep repeating myself commenting your posts :)))
    I like everything the skirt, that beautiful silk blouse, the clutch and the shoes! OMG the shoes <3 :))))
    xoxo

• October 2, 2012 / 5:05 pm

Lol!! Thank you so much for always supporting and commenting.
      It means a lot to me.
      XOXO

13. September 30, 2012 / 4:42 pm

You have an amazing blog! Would you like to follow each other?

Love,Nyt
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

14. Joy
    September 30, 2012 / 9:39 pm

Just great!
    I am thoroughly enjoying your blog! I really like the fashion pieces you write and photograph and how you mix some expensive items with inexpensive ones! I just voted for you for the bulova campaign…I hope to see you there
    Joy :)

• October 2, 2012 / 5:07 pm

Joy,
      Thank you so much for taking the time and commenting.
      I really appreciate your feedback and I’m happy that you like the mix of items in my blog…because I think that’s how most of us live our lives now.
      We spend on a few select luxury items and find affordable options for our everyday life…then combined, we can make a great outfit without having to break the bank.
      Thank you for your vote as well!
      XOXO

15. September 30, 2012 / 10:04 pm

Such a great outfit for the Saks event! You look so pretty! I love the colour of your skirt, and I really love all of your jewellery!

xo Jenny

16. October 1, 2012 / 12:10 pm

I love the pockets on your skirt. So cute. :)
    Coco Draws just blogged On GlassesMy Profile

17. October 2, 2012 / 9:10 am

Love your skirt! The color is so perfect!

18. October 2, 2012 / 12:11 pm

One of the sweetest outfits I have seen lately! I love how u kept the look stylishly simple with makeup barely there and a compact clutch! Beautiful! :***

p.s. I’m in love with your wardrobe! ;)

19. October 2, 2012 / 10:56 pm

great outfit! Love your skirt!
    India just blogged 01/10My Profile

20. October 3, 2012 / 12:21 pm

Skirt, shoes, blouse….WE LOVE IT! Great colors ant it look lovely on you!
    We rock fashion just blogged Instagram 1My Profile

21. October 4, 2012 / 8:06 am

Love the skirt, and it looks great on you

22. October 5, 2012 / 2:04 am

Wow, you look gorgeous – I love that yellow skirt on you! ;-)
    Mary Ann just blogged Pumpkin & GoldMy Profile

23. October 8, 2012 / 11:03 pm

I adore that skirt; the exposed zipper, the pockets, the details, it’s all perfect. :)
    Great styling too sweetie.
    xxo
    ola
    ola munia just blogged kermitMy Profile