Musical Monday: Dragonette

I think of myself of a pretty creative person even though I am not able to carry a tune, sketch a stick person or play a musical instrument…creativity is much more than the talents that can be seen. It’s also the way you perceive things, the way you live your life and the way you interpret what you see/hear/feel…that’s where your creativity shines. So why am I rambling about this? Well, because sometimes I hear a song and I can visualize it in a unique setting…like this fantastic song from Dragonette.
Every time I hear it,  I can so clearly picture a fashion show in  Paris, with sleek designs, dark colors, edgy girls, a mirrored catwalk, sexy and cool…so, now that I’ve set the stage for you, close your eyes and press play.

1. October 1, 2012 / 3:01 am

You’re right, I can totally picture that when I close my eyes. I’ve never heard of this song before now, so thank you for sharing it with me!
    Sarah just blogged Up in the AirMy Profile

October 1, 2012 / 6:43 am

Really cool song and lovely start in the week & month:)
    kisses chris

3. October 1, 2012 / 7:30 am

fashion show backsound is always on the list, I am kind people who playing music while bathing lol, music for fashion show stimulate our sense of style too, but damn, my laptop is having sound trouble, i have to tag this and check it soon.

and talking about music fo fashion show, I am curious about Burberry’s SS2013 soundtrack and i love it, 2nd song
    Herdiana Surachman just blogged MISS IT, THIS & THATMy Profile

4. October 1, 2012 / 10:59 am

You’ve got me here as well.. I cannot sing for my life (although my piano skills are not too bad!)
    The PvdH Journal just blogged wrappedMy Profile

5. October 2, 2012 / 8:41 pm

Hi Martha. You’re right … Creativity is a state of mind. One has to have an open mind to be able to see things in a creative light. I like the setting you set for us before we listened to this great song.

6. October 2, 2012 / 11:02 pm

This is a really great song, thanks for sharing! You’re right, I can totally imagine this at a fashion show too…Dragonette’s sound is just so stylish. Also, I just voted for you on the Caravelle page :)
    xx,
    Paisley
    paisleynotplaid

7. October 3, 2012 / 3:54 am

We love Dragonette but this is a new song for us ! Thank you for sharing !

And yes creativity does lie in how you perceive and if you are able to spot something of potential when you see it ! Great Thoughts !
    Heiress just blogged How to take your Summer wardrobe to Winter?My Profile