Musical Monday: Leighton Meester

Okay, so I may have jumped the gun a bit when I posted the Peter, Bjorn and John song a couple of weeks back (see it here) since this week it would have been perfect because tonight is the big premier of Gossip Girl’s final series…and as you may have gathered…I’m kind of a big fan. Besides the inevitable drama…the show is packed with ridiculous fashion and great music. And in regards to music, Leighton Meester (aka Blair Waldorf) has been working to make a name for herself in the music scene for a while. I thought this week’s slot had to go to her. So enjoy Miss Blair in her sexiest outfits to date singing about finding someone to love (hello…where is Chuck when you need him?).

1. October 8, 2012 / 12:44 pm

OMG!!! I cannot believe I havent seen this before. Definitely just made my morning!
    The PvdH Journal just blogged pool dippin’My Profile

2. October 8, 2012 / 1:15 pm

omg I’ve never seen this, she looks hot! Thanks for sharing! I can’t wait to watch the season premiere tonight! :)
    Lisa just blogged Copy-Ameerah: Lace Detail DressMy Profile

October 8, 2012 / 6:51 pm

Ahhh I love that you´ve posted about that! I ´m a big Gossip Girl and Blair fan! And I had a time where I heard this song for days:)
    Really lovely monday song!

4. October 8, 2012 / 9:44 pm

Blair is one of my favorite style icons!
    Truly admire the stylist behind her character.
    Have a lovely week Martha!
    Borka

5. October 12, 2012 / 8:30 pm

This music video is super HOT! I love her looks there! =) Have a fabulous weekend!
    Diana Marks just blogged Camouflage PantsMy Profile

6. October 12, 2012 / 10:17 pm

So this song always sort of amused me, but I kept it as a guilty pleasure because it’s B. BUT THE VIDEO! OMG I’ve never seen the video, the styling is so cringe worthy and it’s so awkward haha. Oh Leighton.
    Ria just blogged Michael Kors Paris Limited Edition Watch ContestMy Profile

• October 14, 2012 / 6:23 pm

Lol!!! I know….I totally agree…
      Sexy is not her thing…
      Leave that to Serena ;)
      XOXO

7. October 26, 2012 / 5:33 am

WOW!I have no idea she can sing!That’s amazing!Thank you so much for sharing this!Love love love!