Musical Monday: Justin Beiber

I know what you’re thinking…her taste in music lately has been saturated sugary sweet, right?
Well, actually I thought this song was a perfect way to announce some big news…and since the title of the song is called “Baby”…you might have a good idea as to what I’m referring to. Yep…I’ve got a bun in the oven, awaiting a little bundle of joy, done got myself knocked-up, 100% preggo…in plain English, my hubby and I are having a baby!

We’re very excited about this new chapter but I won’t sugarcoat it to you all…it’s also a bit scary, confusing, emotional, awe inspiring and at times a little bizarre…I mean, something is growing inside of you. But as in most aspects of life, you take the good with the bad and so far, the bad hasn’t really been soooo bad.

The first three months were a bitch (I’m now almost 4 months)…which is why I was such a flake at times with the blog. I just couldn’t find the energy nor the creativity to post let alone do my makeup for pictures. Food became my enemy and sleeping became my best friend. But little by little, my body adjusted and now I am feeling much better. And by better I mean I can take a shower and not feel the need to nap afterwards ;)

It’s an interesting new path for me, my body and my fashion…so if you’re up for coming along on this ride, hop on board…I got room on this crazy pregnancy train for all of you.

So far I’ve been posting dresses which have been somewhat forgiving to that “bump” that’s growing but recently I’ve been having to really suck it in to zip them up…so I definitely forsee some changes to my wardrobe in the near future…but I’ll always try to keep it fun, hip and definitely 100% Martha ;)

Let’s see what I can come up with in the next couple months. Till then, I’m open to hear any/all thoughts, opinions, rants, truths and words of encouragement!

24 thoughts on “Musical Monday: Justin Beiber

1. chris ed says:

OMG:))! That´s amazing! Congratulations, so exciting news:) I am waiting for new stylish looks:-) I like the song!
    xx chris

2. Eeeee!! I’ve been excited for you since I read your status on Facebook. Congratulations!!! You two will be wonderful parents, and your family will just continue to grow beautifully. Sending you so much love & hugs!!!! xoxoxox

3. Gata says:

Congratulations!!! :) I hope it’ll be wonderful time apart from those few inconveniences – and think about a completly new wardrobe for next months :)
    As to the music, let’s be honest – we all listen to this kind of songs, we just don’t like admitting it ;)
    Gata just blogged Go to Paris before you turn 26!My Profile

4. maria says:

Hola Martha!
    i follow your blog in silence but i must write a message to congratulate you :)
    i have 2 kids and the first 3 months of the pregnancies i was useless too :)
    Enjoy a lot this time of your life, and is a very special period for the couple also :)
    Rest, plan and take care of yourself.

kiss
    Maria, in Europe

5. Kacie says:

“scary, confusing, emotional, awe inspiring and at times a little bizarre”. That is exactly the way I describe the after-part too, when the baby actually arrives and turns into a child!

Congratulations, pregnancy is such a beautiful thing and I can’t wait to see your bump-outfits!! xoxox

ladybear.me
    Kacie just blogged Black, Pink & GoldMy Profile

6. janice says:

Great post and CONGRATS !

Inspiration is what I get from reading your blog,
    So that deserves a new follower :)

Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

7. Tijana says:

Congrats Martha! This is fantastic news and I’m so happy for you! I’m curious to see how you gonna style it up in months to come ( and off course steal it if I ever be in that situation ) :))) All the best! xoxo

Comments are closed.