These boots were made for walking!

Getting ready for Art Basel, one of Miami’s best weeks, is always fun…there’s all the RSVP’s to confirm, the dinners to book and of course, the outfits to plan. This is my choice for an easy, go-to Art Basel outfit which for me should be classy, a bit elegant but still true to who I am. Sometimes I feel people try to dress “Basel-y” and it ends up looking forced and contrived. Just rock your own style and you’ll always look amazing! In reference to the title…these boots are one of my most comfortable pair of shoes…I know, you’re thinking I’m lying…but I swear on my red sole that they are ;)

I wore:
Zara blazer
Haute Hippie silk top
Rock & Republic Berlin skinny jeans
Christian Louboutin Babel boots
Armani Exchange sueded slouch tote

IMG_4242IMG_4245IMG_4250IMG_4272
I have a ton of events coming up next week and I can’t wait to share them with you here. Stay tuned for posts featuring Vanity Fair, Christian Louboutin, Pharrell, Diane von Furstenber, Stella McCartney and more…seriously…it’s going to be a whirlwind week full of fashion, art and Miami life.

Also…big thanks to my girl Ria from www.riamichelle.com (run, don’t walk to check out her blog) for snapping these pics.

1. November 30, 2012 / 2:32 pm

You look gorgeous, love!!! Those boots are killer. Basel is going to be insane, but definitely fun. I hope to see you at some of the events!!! xoxo

2. November 30, 2012 / 2:49 pm

I can’t even begin to describe how BEAUTIFUL those boots. are. DEAD.

xo,
    Terry

Terry just blogged What I Wore Today: 11.29.12My Profile

3. November 30, 2012 / 4:14 pm

i agree…always be yourself and you will always be comfortable!! i love this look. it’s casual and pulled together, and the blazer is so cute. also, those boots are amazing…how much greater that they are comfy!

4. November 30, 2012 / 5:24 pm

ahhh I love the boots! I’ve been lusting over a pair of Louboutin boots, maybe santa will bring me a pair?? ;)

Have a fab weekend, looking forward to more posts!
    Lisa just blogged Casual In My Dressing RoomMy Profile

5. November 30, 2012 / 7:46 pm

Very nice! I love your bag. And, of course, those boots are phenomenal. Great casual look overall.

-Nathy
    Nathy just blogged Happy Turkey Day!My Profile

6. Mona's Brother
    November 30, 2012 / 8:22 pm

YOWZERS! Lookin’ good!

7. November 30, 2012 / 8:35 pm

I wish I could be in Miami! I love the Art basel week!! Btw you look gorgeous!!!!

Have a great weekend! Xoxo
    CRAVING FOR BARNEYS just blogged My style 86My Profile

December 1, 2012 / 2:56 am

Hi Martha, you look great! I love your bag and blazer! have a nice weekend:)

9. December 1, 2012 / 5:52 am

Sooo amazing outfit – casual and chic! And we are in love with boots <3 , haven't seen better for a long time! <3
    We rock fashion just blogged Instagram 2My Profile

10. December 1, 2012 / 2:56 pm

I was going to comment on the whole terrific look…..until I saw those drop-dead BOOTS!!!!! Surely they are made for walking fashionably on this face of the planet!!!

REBECCA
    Rebecca just blogged Red AlertMy Profile

11. December 3, 2012 / 10:39 pm

woow te quedo genial ¡amo tus botas! :D saludos
    Maya H just blogged On the red carpetMy Profile

12. December 6, 2012 / 6:53 am

3 words to describe your style: Exclusive, Feminine, Elegance. Martha you rocks those sophisticated boots, love it :-9