What I wore to Art Basel’s Vernissage

Vernissage is a French word used to describe the preview of an upcoming installation/show…and that is exactly what Wednesday night’s event is. It’s an invitation only event that allows some of us a sneak peak into what is arguably the best show on the block…Art Basel at the Convention Center. I would have loved to take pictures of some of the priceless works of art, but cameras during the vernissage are a big no-no and I didn’t think it would be chic to be thrown out for breaking the rules ;) I did however put my camera (and hubby) to good use and snapped some pictures of what I wore before heading inside.

I wore:
Cheryl Herger original design dress purchased at Frankie’s Miami Beach
BCBG envelope clutch in black laser cut design with gold background
Miu Miu nude pumps
Mia jewels multi-bangle bracelet
Target earrings

IMG_4358IMG_4360IMG_4362IMG_4365IMG_4367IMG_4369

And although the following picture is not about the Basel show…I thought these beautifully lit palm trees were definitely a work of art. Kudos to the city of Miami Beach for decorating our City Hall so fabulously!
Thursday will be another fashionably art filled day. I have an event with Harper’s Bazaar followed by a soiree at the Christian Louboutin store, then heading to the Marni store for the unveiling of their new furniture collection and finished off with dinner at the Versace mansion…so yes, I need to go to bed now and definitely catch up on my beauty sleep. Till tomorrow, friends!

About Martha Dominguez

Miami Beach fashion blogger, Martha Dominguez, shares her insight on fashion, art, music, travel and lifestyle.
This entry was posted in Miami, Personal Style and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to What I wore to Art Basel’s Vernissage

1. Oh my Martha…..you & the hubby are the picture of hotness here!!!!

REBECCA
    Red Tag Chic L.A. is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Happy and GrayMy Profile

2. Loulou says:

Hi Martha. This whole event sounds amazing and you look beautiful. And you’re pregnant! How exciting. Congratulations.
    Loulou is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Comment on Out to a Comedy Show and What I Wore by LoulouMy Profile

3. ani says:

Oh my gosh Martha, you are such beautiful preggo :-). that is so exciting. you look just so gorgeous and that dress and sounds like a great event. congrats, do you know t he gender yet?

4. Jenny says:

That sounds like such a beautiful show to see. Wow, you look fabulous…most certainly the most stylish pregnant woman I’ve seen. You and your husband make such a beautiful couple!

xo Jenny
    Jenny is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out This BeltMy Profile

5. You are seriously one of the most gorgeous pregnant women I’ve ever seen!!! You look AMAZING. I hope to see you this weekend!!! xo

6. How cute are you with your bump? And I’m with you…Mia Jewels is the BEST. XO

7. Lisa says:

Wow you are busy!! You look amazing and I LOVE the pic of the lit palm treres!
    Lisa is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out The most beautiful aprons I have ever seen – Divina ChicMy Profile

8. holly says:

your lil tum tum is so cute in that dress!

Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash
    holly is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Designer Spotlight // Leeza Meksin of DeezDoggBlingMy Profile

9. Gata says:

You look stunning! Please post some more Christmas-style Miami :)
    BTW could you please share how do you wear this kind of shoes without losing them? All my stilettos are falling off my feet whenever I try to walk in them…
    Gata is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Breakfast in ParisMy Profile

10. Emelie says:

You look simply amazing !!!