Winter White Fashion

In Miami the idea of having a white Christmas is nothing but a sweet Bing Crosby song…so we kind of have to make our own. I wore this dress to my family’s Christmas Eve dinner as my own little ode to white Christmas. I’m slowly having to accept the reality that my non-maternity dresses might not last too much longer but thankfully for the time being…they’re still zipping up and fitting over the belly. I was able to wear this dress comfortably…so for 5 months pregnant, I’m still hanging in there ;)

I wore:
Miu Miu box pleated sweater dress
Michael Kors Suede slouch boots
Stella & Dot Liz drop earrings
Banana Republic python embossed clutch

IMG_4779IMG_4781IMG_4782IMG_4788IMG_4789IMG_4795
I hope you all had a fabulous holiday and that you start your New Year off with lots of love, happiness and good health!

1. December 30, 2012 / 5:13 pm

You dress is by Miu Miu! No wonder I like it so much! :) You look stunning!
    Lisa just blogged Videos From Paris!My Profile

2. December 30, 2012 / 5:46 pm

OMG Congratulations love! I hope you have a great pregnancy! You look lovely in that dress and I can see the slightest bump and it looks beautiful :) Lots of love to you! Have a wonderful new year xx

3. December 30, 2012 / 7:18 pm

Oh my , Darling , I didn’t know you are pregnant , Congratulations :) that is magical time , all the best wishes for you and your family ..you look fabulous , yummy mummy for sure !

4. December 31, 2012 / 3:29 am

You look amazing in white Martha. That is such a cute dress but the best part is that precious bump! 2013 will be such an exciting year for you and your husband and family. I am looking forward to seeing it all unfold. xoxo
    Loulou just blogged A Tale of Three HousesMy Profile

5. December 31, 2012 / 8:03 am

Oh Martha, you look so lovely in that adorable knitted dress, you must be the chicest mum-to-be ever! You look so happy and healthy, what wonderful photographs :) Wishing you such a Happy New Year! xo

6. December 31, 2012 / 12:54 pm

Just think! 2013 is a big year of exciting change for you! New baby! It’s been so nice getting to know you via the blog world! Hope you have a happy and safe New Years!

Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

7. Nieszka
    December 31, 2012 / 3:10 pm

Congratulations dear! You look beautiful. Look at that glow! :) Cute dress. Nice you could make your own white christmas ;) Hope you had a wonderful holiday and best wishes for the NEW YEAR!

memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

8. December 31, 2012 / 8:07 pm

You look stunning, as always!!
    Loving the white christmas dress-up idea, too!
    2013 is going to be an amazing year for you, Ms. D!!!
    xoxo,
    C-RUSH-V

January 1, 2013 / 1:33 pm

Hi Martha,
    Happy new year!
    I wish you and your family all the best in 2013! This look so stylish! I love your dress!
    xx chris

10. January 1, 2013 / 2:45 pm

You look gorgeous in this white dress! Love your mini bump! Happy New Year!

11. January 1, 2013 / 2:55 pm

That dress is so cute! I love the little skirt on it.

<3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
    Melissa just blogged 13 in 2013!My Profile

12. January 1, 2013 / 3:11 pm

Hello Martha! Thank you so much for stopping by! I can’t wait as well to wear tulle, that was my favourite board too! I see you are already wearing breezy clothes, lucky you!! Hope you’ll stop by again soon, I’m following you on every social media :-) Kisses Coco
    Coco just blogged To a fresh new start!My Profile

13. January 1, 2013 / 4:09 pm

You are gorgeous! White dress looks great with this boots!
    All the best in 2013. <3 !!!

14. January 4, 2013 / 12:46 pm

SUCH a cute dress, and you look amazing in it – I can’t believe you’re five months pregnant!

Sea and Swank