Ringing in the New Year…Welcome 2013!!

Hey there my fabulous readers…first off…welcome to the amazing 2013!! I have a feeling it will be a great year. I want to thank you all for making my 2012 super special by supporting my blog, leaving your comments and overall being totally kick-ass people…which I always love ;) For New Year’s, the hubby and I were invited to two events…both house parties, both wonderful. Here’s what I wore to say goodbye to 2012 and hello to 2013…

French Connection Quatro crepe beaded swing dress
Vintage Whiting & Davis silver mesh bag- I adore vintage bags and this one is no exception. I bought it a flea market and it’s one of those delicious treasures you can’t wait to use.
Christian Louboutin Very Prive silver pumps- In the midst of cleaning my house before the New Year, I threw out almost all my shoe boxes…including my beloved Louboutin boxes…it was really hard. Is anyone else attached to their shoe boxes like me?

IMG_5241IMG_5242IMG_5246IMG_5252IMG_5258IMG_5262
Sorry for the semi-blurry shots…shooting at sunset was not quite as easy as we thought…it requires that you stand perfectly still and that the photographer have a steady hand. Neither of us excelled in those departments.
Well, that’s it for this post which is soooo last year ;) In all seriousness, I wish you guys a fabulous New Year…let’s be nicer to ourselves, each other and our planet.

1. January 1, 2013 / 7:51 pm

Martha you look LOVELYYYYY!!

I love the silver details,I have been quite obsessed with anything metallic lately!!
    I hope you had an amazing time at the NYE parties HAPPY NEWYEAR to you and your family!

looking forward to more beautifull posts of you in the new year!! xoxo kisses

Tamara Chloé
    Tamara Chloé just blogged Gold jeans and Black Faux FurMy Profile

2. January 1, 2013 / 8:24 pm

You look beautiful Martha! I am one to keep her shoe boxes, that’s for sure. My closet is stacked with them and I’d be lying if I didn’t say that those stacks don’t fall over on a regular basis! I have more shoes than boxes so recently I bought some terrific plastic boxes specifically made for shoes. You can see through them, which makes them perfect. Now I want one of those boxes for every pair.
    Loulou just blogged A Postcard From the PastMy Profile

3. January 1, 2013 / 8:56 pm

Happy New Year!! You look fantastic and such a chic mom-to-be. 2013 is going to be an amazing year for you, enjoy it.
    Iva just blogged Ushering in the New YearMy Profile

4. January 2, 2013 / 10:55 am

Beautiful! Happy New Year to you! x
    Audrey just blogged Navy and GrayMy Profile

5. January 2, 2013 / 1:23 pm

you are the prettiest preggo i know! happy new year to you and your family. cant wait to meet your little one THIS YEAR!
    ginger harris just blogged A Brand Spankin New YearMy Profile

6. January 2, 2013 / 5:20 pm

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday beautiful! I can’t believe you threw out your shoe boxes!! Whyyyyyy?! I hoarde mine. It usually comes in handy when I decide to sell something because then I can say that I still have the original box etc.
    Ria just blogged New Year Film DiaryMy Profile

7. January 2, 2013 / 10:19 pm

I am with you. I hate throwing away shoes.

8. January 3, 2013 / 9:51 am

Such a grea dress, it looks wonderful on you, sweetie!!

Best wishes for 2013!

Dora
    Dora just blogged All Fresh and ExoticMy Profile

9. January 3, 2013 / 10:47 am

Happy new year beautiful! It’s going to be an AMAZING 2013 for you! :)

10. January 3, 2013 / 6:26 pm

Hi Martha!! Wishing you a very happy new year too! You look lovely in that dress and yes I have been having a great and insane start to the new year :) I hope it gets even more fun and crazy!!
    June just blogged Happy New YearMy Profile

11. January 3, 2013 / 6:57 pm

Now you are one HAUTE MAMA. And yes, I get sentimental over shoe boxes, too. Even handbag boxes! Happy 2013 to you and SO HAPPY you entered my life once again because you are simply the sweetest.

12. Nieszka
    January 3, 2013 / 8:04 pm

you look fantastic! perfect outfit to ring in the new year! I love the sparkle detail :) And thanks dear. yes, that little white fluffy doggy is our long-haired chihuahua! That’s cool you have one too! They are so adorable. The other dog isn’t ours. We were visiting my boyfriend’s parents. They have four dogs in total and that was one of them :P

memoriesoftimespast.blogspot.com

13. January 3, 2013 / 10:20 pm

you look so beautiful! thank you so much for your comment :)

francesca

14. January 4, 2013 / 2:28 am

So elegant! Lovely dress and heels <3 ! All the best in 2013. <3 !

15. January 4, 2013 / 3:28 am

aw you look so wonderful! The city lights behind you are just perfect. Thank you so much for your kind new years wishes, I hope your 2013 is filled with many more great experiences and adventures! Your blog is always an inspiration:)

canvasofculture just blogged White Winter HymnalMy Profile

16. January 4, 2013 / 2:21 pm

You look lovely darling! LOVE those pumps!
    Rachel just blogged December BudgetMy Profile