If you’ve got curves, flaunt them ;)

Or in my case, I guess I should write “bump” ;). I have officially come to the bump phase of my pregnancy…meaning, it’s there. Like, no denying. And now I am loving the help from some uber chic maternity lines such as Isabella Oliver. They sent me this gorgeous ruched dress and it’s such a beautiful way to flaunt your baby bump. I had been waiting for the right occasion to wear this number and when my good friend Norka (she’s a fabulous musical artist…check out her link to hear her) invited us to her birthday party at the Soho House, I knew the time had come.

033
Isabella Oliver Ruched one shoulder dress (c/o Isabella Oliver)
YSL Large clutch (see here in black)
Christian Louboutin Very Prive Platform Pump with red tip (these were my birthday present from the hubby and I am in love with them…and him!)
Amethyst drop earrings (Christmas present from the hubby too…he’s definitely a keeper)

025037028038
I really loved this dress…not only was it totally appropriate for a cool, hip South Beach party but it’s super versatile. I know I will get a lot of wear from it and because the material is stretchy, this dress will grow with me and my baby bump.
Thanks to the fab team at Isabella Oliver for this wonderful addition to my wardrobe…I didn’t lose any style points while wearing maternity wear…that’s a major plus in my book!

About Martha Dominguez

Miami Beach fashion blogger, Martha Dominguez, shares her insight on fashion, art, music, travel and lifestyle.
This entry was posted in Motherhood, Personal Style, Preggo Talk and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to If you’ve got curves, flaunt them ;)

1. Lisa says:

Super chic!! I love that dress, would have never guessed it was maternity wear!
    Lisa is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out VLOG – Breakfast, Shopping, and a Major Sundae!My Profile

2. Loulou says:

You look gorgeous (and very happy). That is a really pretty and stylish maternity dress. xo
    Loulou is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Party at My Sister’s and What I WoreMy Profile

3. Diana Marks says:

You look so gorgeous and elegant, dear! Very stylish mom-to-be! Enjoy your weekend!

LA By Diana Live Magazine
    Diana Marks is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Pastel MoodMy Profile

4. Coco says:

Martha you look divine! And those shoes are to die for!! The dress is uber chic indeed! Thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely words! Have a great weekend gorgeous!! Love Coco

5. You are definitely one of the most gorgeous baby bump-ers I’ve ever seen Martha….so radiant & so rocking that LBD!!

Rebecca
    Red Tag Chic L.A. is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Back to BlackMy Profile

6. Wow, you look so stunning I love the clutch, and that dress is amazing on you. Enjoy the w/e.
    Enter My International Valentine’s Giveaway
    FASHION TALES is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Insta-Beauty SharesMy Profile

7. chris ed says:

You look amazing! Very elegant and chic outfit. I love your dress and pumps! xx chris

8. Aren’t you just the most gorgeous pregnant lady ever?? You look amazing!! That dress look so good on you. Love this!! xoxo

9. oooooh love this!!! agree completely. you are so stunning. xO!!!!
    thehautecookie is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out black on black on blackMy Profile

10. Love your curves!!!!!
    Beatrice Malveda is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out KPop VibesMy Profile

11. You are the sexiest mom-to-be ever! Love this dress on you!

12. Lyosha says:

very chic! i love how classic you look

13. Wow – you are looking gorgeous x
    Lynn @ more4mums is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Beauty Tips for Mums-to-be on Valentines DayMy Profile

14. borka says:

Hey Martha! you look beautiful and graceful: love the way you have been carrying your pregnancy!
    Baby is almost here!