Nothing says Miami like Versace…esque!

Hi guys!! I know it’s been a while since I’ve done an outfit post so I’m happy to be able to come back to the swing of things with this one. I wore this outfit to my event Beauty & Bellinis last night. I personally loved the print because it’s very Versace-esque and that for me screams Miami. And of course, I love its stretchy fabric which allows me to feel sexy and comfortable. Yes, I wore my heels for the event…but by the end of the night my patent black flats were on my feet. I’m giving myself an “A” for effort ;)
On a different note, thank you to all that came out to the event. We had about 100 people show up and it was wonderful to see so many familiar faces and enjoy a Miami night out.

013

I wore:
A Pea in the Pod printed dress with tie
Koko & Palenki “Sadie” platform patent pumps
Banana Republic embossed clutch
Tan leather cuff c/o Jewel Mint
Smokey quartz earrings from Target

005020018002

About Martha Dominguez

Miami Beach fashion blogger, Martha Dominguez, shares her insight on fashion, art, music, travel and lifestyle.
This entry was posted in Personal Style and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Nothing says Miami like Versace…esque!

1. Diana Marks says:

You are so beautiful and glowing. A definite A+ for trying to wear heels ;) And the dress is stunning!

LA By Diana Live Magazine
    Diana Marks is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Passion for ChanelMy Profile

2. Very Versace & looks like Pucci too……I’m so jealous that preggy girls today could rock it out in shapely frocks like this. Not so during my time hahaha….we just have to sweat out the 9 months in shapeless tents! You are so glowing & pretty Martha!!

Rebecca
    Red Tag Chic L.A. is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Purple ShiftMy Profile

3. June says:

Hi love! How have you been? I agree that is a very Versace-esque dress and you look beautiful in it! I can see that your baby bump has grown quite a bit :) and you’re glowing!
    I finally posted about my Dubai trip! Check it out :)

4. Karolina says:

hey, you look awesome! I agree it is a beautiful dress and you look so wonderful in it!

5. Lisa says:

You look so good!! The dress is gorgeous!
    Lisa is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Sequins and RenovationsMy Profile

6. Nieszka says:

you look stunning!!

7. Coco says:

You look stunning to say the least!!! thank you for your lovely comments on my posts, you are a sweetheart! kisses Coco
    Coco is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Rain boots and blogger contestMy Profile

8. Pip says:

Oh sweetie, this dress is seriously amazing! I had no idea this store made dresses this awesome! It does look like Versace. You are gorgeous! Hope you have a good day! xx Pip

9. Lauren says:

Love that dress! You are such a beautiful pregnant lady!! xo

10. LittleRus says:

You look gorgeous! And this dress really does remind of a classic Versace. x
    LittleRus is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out White jeans: designer look for lessMy Profile

11. Werk that bump, mama!
    Maria Tettamanti is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out By: CharneleMy Profile

12. Heiress says:

This is such a pretty scarf print dress. Just wow. And you look incredibly gorgeous. You are really an inspiration for expecting moms to stay stylish ! :)

Much Love
    The Heiress Blog
    Heiress is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Happy Women’s Day !My Profile

13. Ira says:

Awesome outfit! And lovely view:)

Ira is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Happy March, 8thMy Profile

14. chris ed says:

Hi Martha, you look beautiful! I love your cuff and dress!
    xx chris

15. you look really beautiful! xO!
    thehautecookie is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out sweatshirt & leather capMy Profile

16. wooooow Martha you are just GLOWING!!!
    I love these versace-esqe type dresses!

wow I cant get over the fact how pretty you look preggo hihi!!
    lovely post dear!!

Have a wonderfull week xoxo Tamara Chloé

17. Oh my goodness you look absolutely gorgeous and amazing with your baby bump! Absolutely radiant! :)

18. Maya H says:

muy guapa! me encanta el vestido :)
    Maya H is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Rue de Turenne – PFW FW 2013/2014My Profile

19. olga says:

You look absolutely amazing, gorgeous! Great style!

20. Ria says:

Aren’t you a little bombshell mama!

21. Andrea Maria says:

OMG you are flawless!!!!! te vez hermosa embarazada, espero algún día verme como tú :) te mando un abrazo gigante linda, y sigue así de hermosa!!!

Xo,
    Andy
    Andrea Maria is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Vintage skirtMy Profile

22. Andrea Maria says:

se me olvidó que me encanta como te vez con ese peinado.. un beso!

Andy
    Andrea Maria is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Vintage skirtMy Profile

23. Marija says:

You look absolutely stunning!! And that dress really suits you :)
    xo

24. ola munia says:

you wear that print and those colors so well.
    your are glowing once again!

xo
    ola
    ola munia is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out in the navyMy Profile