Sailing away into Spring!

The first official day of Spring has come and gone and that means warmer weather is just around the corner. In Miami, some locals greet this with slight trepidation…but I for one am always happy to have more heat (even if it means extreme humidity) than cold. So I am definitely excited for the weather to warm up to a more tropical setting. That’s not to say I may not write an exasperated tweet when the weather really gets crazy hot. But for now, I’m happy as a clam for the warmth. I went out for a little stroll along Miami Beach’s marina and this is what I wore:

004

San Diego Hat Company floppy hat
Old Navy (non maternity) tee shirt dress in imperial jade
Hayden Reis (c/o) “Bon Voyage” tote: I love this bag! Sand comes right off it and it holds everything you need for a day at the beach. Plus the fact that each bag is an original is pretty fashionable if you ask me ;)
Aldo Sclafani wedges
Seahorse necklace

005006009013016
So….here’s wishing everyone a fabulous Spring and the nicest, warmest weather ahead! Can’t wait to see everyone is fun, springy looks…showing off some bare legs and arms. Winter is definitely over!

1. March 28, 2013 / 8:08 pm

You look great! I too am ready for a little warmth too. I’m like you and barely complain when it’s too hot. But darn it, we are scheduled to get more snow this weekend. Sheesh. xo

2. March 28, 2013 / 11:11 pm

oh im so excited when i hear spring!!! finally!! we waited so long for this. you look pretty! i love that color on you.
    Nieszka just blogged Ruby Red DressMy Profile

March 29, 2013 / 7:39 am

Hi Martha, you look great! I love your necklace and shoes! I hope we will have a good weather soon too! kisses chris

4. March 29, 2013 / 6:11 pm

Martha, I am so in love with that minty dress. It’s the perfect item for the beach or to run errands. Your belly is getting so big, when are you due? :-) I must say, pregnancy suits you so well :-)

I have been following you via GFC but they will shut down their business by July, following you now via Bloglovin :-)

Ani

5. March 31, 2013 / 9:15 am

very cute! Love the color! You would love my ootd’s I post on instagram every day. I am 39 weeks now so there are many there! Go check them out on my instagram: @reynalay

6. March 31, 2013 / 1:50 pm

Thanks for your sweet comment, these are lovely spring photos! I was just in southern california- santa barbara and the harbor area was so beautiful:) These photos make me miss it already!

7. April 2, 2013 / 4:44 pm

You look gorgeous in that color Martha! Have a wonderful spring!!