Apple of my Eye…

I’m baaaaaaaaaack after a fabulously (but exhausting) whirlwind three weeks. As some of you know from my Facebook page and Instagram feed, baby Mia arrived on May 5th, 2013 at 6:23pm.
It has been a truly life changing time for both my hubby and me…and our little doggies. It is a wonderful experience to finally meet your baby after months of dreaming and waiting but it is also a major reality change…you are now responsible for every waking moment of this little newborn’s life…and it’s a lot to truly accept and process. But as the days/weeks passed, the household slowly has come together into some sort of organized mess and schedule. We are getting more sleep (finally!!) and now are finally feeling a bit more stable with little Mia in our world. We just adore her and I can’t wait for her to make her blog debut in a couple weeks ;) Thank you all for your words and support throughout my pregnancy…I really appreciate it all! I finally found the time to do my hair properly and head out to lunch with my BFF William from Art Fusion Gallery…this is what I wore:

Diane von Furstenberg Adam Apple wrap dress (practically vintage…from the 2007 collection)
Banana Republic yellow clutch
Christian Louboutin Marina wedge sandal in black patent

IMG_5854IMG_5855IMG_5862

I will be back to a more “normal” posting schedule shortly. Thanks for being so patient and supportive…you guys are the best readers any Princess could ask for ;)

1. May 28, 2013 / 5:09 pm

SO happy you’re back! And looking FABULOUS, as always! xoxo

2. May 28, 2013 / 5:31 pm

Lady you are gorgeous!! You are looking amazing for just having a baby. Love that dress.
    Kirstin Marie just blogged My week on InstagramMy Profile

3. Amanda Caradonna
    May 28, 2013 / 5:47 pm

I just started reading your blog and Im totally hooked!! Your little baby girl is the cutest baby!! Wish you the best in this new phase! Kisses

4. May 28, 2013 / 6:02 pm

Welcome back! You’re looking glamorous as usual!
    Ria just blogged Summer EatsMy Profile

5. May 28, 2013 / 7:32 pm

Congratulations to you and your husband Martha. Such wonderful news. What a lovely name you chose for her.

And how is it possible you look this amazing only 3 weeks after having a baby!
    Loulou just blogged An Nice Night Out and What I WoreMy Profile

6. May 28, 2013 / 8:25 pm

WOW you look amazing! Congratulations on the new baby, I’m sure it is an amazing experience! It’s great to see you posting again, I always look forward to reading them! :)

7. May 28, 2013 / 10:55 pm

Congrats, you look amazing Martha.
    Rachelle just blogged Suno + CropMy Profile

8. Eve Euler
    May 29, 2013 / 10:18 am

awesome news, I hope you’re be happy with your child :)
    Eve Euler just blogged Prasa PrywatnaMy Profile

9. Maria
    June 2, 2013 / 11:42 am

Hi Martha! Congratulations!!
    i am a mother of 2 and i know how u feel now. Having a baby with the person you love is a blessing :) and is quite a job also but all works a lot easier if you find a routine. let Have lots of diapers etc etc at home so u dont stress with the shopping. Try to find a schedule: time for her to eat, time to sleep, time for a bath, time for going out to enjoy the nice weather etc…all this rally helps. And something very important: sleep. I know that is very tempting to use your time on something else but really pay attention to relax and rest, if not you get very sensitive and your humour swings.
    Love
    Maria

• June 3, 2013 / 11:54 am

Hi Maria,
      Thank you so much for this lovely comment.
      I will take your advice to heart and really try to enjoy and rest ;)
      We are working on getting a consistent routine…which you’re right, it will make things a lot easier.
      Thank you again…it’s very sweet for you to share your tips with me.
      XOXO

10. June 24, 2013 / 9:48 am

Your very well put together. I just love how the dress fits you, just absolutely beautiful.

BHAR