Summer Colors

For starters, happy summer, everyone! I am in Switzerland till August and I’ve been making the most of this European heat wave. We’ve spent many afternoons by the lake, eating ice cream and enjoying the beautiful surroundings. This dress captures the beauty of the nature with a little added pop of neon. I thought it was a perfect dress to start off my summer postings…

Gap Floral A-line dress w/ pockets (pockets are definitely my favorite “thing” on a dress)
H&M Crystal studded necklace
Chloe T-Strap nude wedges

IMG_6372IMG_6375IMG_6381IMG_6382

Truthfully, I would have rather paired this dress with a sexy ankle strap heel but I didn’t pack one so these wedges would have to do. The good thing about this dress is that there are so many fun colors in it that you really can play with it. This necklace was a steal (duh…it’s H&M) and I absolutely love it with a girly dress like this or with a white t-shirt and skinny jeans. What do you guys think?

1. Melanie
    July 27, 2013 / 8:32 pm

You look beautiful!

2. July 27, 2013 / 10:21 pm

Love it, you look gorgeous and that dress is so pretty.
    Rachelle just blogged Denim LoveMy Profile

3. July 28, 2013 / 6:23 pm

Martha, Switzerland has so many nice blue greenish looking lakes. I just drove through Switzerland from my trip back to Italy. Just a breathtaking scenery. What are you doing there?

This dress is such a beauty, the floral patterns are so elegant and that necklace is the perfect statement piece to it. Cant believe its from H&M.

ani
    ani just blogged Cut out Dress +guest blogging at junkindiggingettinlostMy Profile

4. July 28, 2013 / 7:11 pm

beautiful sun dress! and lakeside walks and ice cream in europe sounds amazing!
    Sparkle & Chic

5. July 28, 2013 / 7:22 pm

What a perfect dress! I love the shape and the print, it’s gorgeous! I hope you are enjoying summer in Switzerland! I love seeing the phtos you post!
    Lisa just blogged A Middleton Sisters LookMy Profile

6. July 29, 2013 / 9:20 am

Wow! Switzerland must be beautiful right now! Enjoy yourself! Looking good as usual!!

7. July 29, 2013 / 9:45 am

Mama Martha, you look FAB! Enjoy your trip to Switzerland and U find it CRAY that it’s colder here than there!
    Maria Tettamanti just blogged Long Hair Don’t CareMy Profile

8. July 31, 2013 / 11:10 pm

Love love lovee the colors in this dress! You look beautiful!
    Caitlin C just blogged What I’m LovingMy Profile

9. August 11, 2013 / 8:31 am

This dress looks absolutely splendid on you and those colors really bring out your skintone!!
    I love the soft floral print!!

xoxo Tamara Chloé
    Tamara Chloé just blogged Color Overload with MyCa CoutureMy Profile

10. August 19, 2013 / 5:04 pm

You look so gorgeous! Love this dress on you!
    Rachel just blogged Summer DressesMy Profile