My 5-Minute Face in 8 Easy steps…

004026 I’m busy…but let’s face it, so are you. We all are in this non-stop modern day world. And on top of all that, I’m now a full time mom…thus diminishing any free time I had to about zilch. This forced me to reassess my morning makeup routine. Where once I had all the time I needed to get ready, now I have to be finished in about 15 minutes…and that includes getting dressed and showered ;) Here’s what I do to get ready to “face” the day: 001 Step 1: Marcelle BB Cream in Golden Glow (c/o Birch Box) for an all over tone and base. 002005 Step 2: Light application of Makeup Forever’s Pro Finish powder foundation (c/o Makeup Forever) 003007 Step 3: I give myself a big smile and apply NARS Orgasm blush to the apples of my cheeks. 004010 Step 4: Add a little bit of color to my eyebrows. This really makes a face look polished. I used Ardell Brow shadow in mink brown. 010012 Step 5: I never (ever) leave home without my black eyeliner. This L’Oreal liquid liner in black can be picked up in about any drugstore in the country.005014 Step 6: I  apply a double coat of mascara. I’m currently using this fabulous mascara from Chatecaille in black (c/o of Chantecaille). It’s by far by favorite mascara. It feels very lightweight, creates super long lashes and is gentle on my eyes. 006015 Step 7: I finish my eyes with eyeliner along the waterline. I personally love Chanel’s Le Crayon Khol in Noir. 007020 Step 8: My final step is with my lips…the color/gloss depending on my mood and what I’m wearing. I’m pretty partial to MAC creme collections. I’m currently using their Over Indulgence color. 024 And voila! I’m my everyday makeup is finished. Seriously takes about 5 minutes. There are no excuses for leaving the house with a “I just woke up” look anymore ;) This is a must for all modern day moms…we got to work on our overall image, ladies!027 XOXO,

1. August 11, 2013 / 11:16 pm

Great and quick routine! We kinda use the same products, I love Nars Orgasm because it makes everyone glow, no matter the skin tone :D
    Gissi just blogged Wildfox Cruise 2014 – Backstage & MoreMy Profile

2. poppy lee
    August 12, 2013 / 11:49 pm

wow,thanks for your posting and sharing,it is very useful,pls post more.:)

3. August 14, 2013 / 11:52 pm

buenos tips :D saludos!

4. August 15, 2013 / 5:45 pm

You know, I keep hearing how great the Make up Forever foundation is. Now that you gave it the stamp of approval, I’m SOLD.
    Maria Tettamanti just blogged Kimono CoolMy Profile

• August 16, 2013 / 5:39 am

Honestly, it’s really great. It’s very light, does a flawless job and looks very natural!
      You’ll LOVE it!!

5. August 15, 2013 / 8:22 pm

I love these quick and easy steps, they are a lot like mine’s :)
    Rachelle just blogged Triple ThreatMy Profile

6. August 18, 2013 / 6:25 am

Nice tutorial Martha! Looking good!

7. August 20, 2013 / 2:04 pm

..you look beautiful Martha , the biggest shock for me when I Become a mum was the 100 % time cut on myself :) somehow we just need to learn to do make up and shower in 5 min , I always took my baby in Moses basket near the shower doors and had to be out in minutes etc ..
    Ellinelle just blogged Monday’s inspirationMy Profile

8. August 24, 2013 / 5:21 pm

This is basically my standard base. I’m not going anywhere without my concealer, powder, blush and liner. Looking fab miss Martha.
    Ria just blogged My City By The BayMy Profile

9. August 26, 2013 / 7:40 am

I wish I would have your flawless Skin Martha, just a dream and to be honest. you dont Need any make up, you are pretty as you are :-)
    Fleurani just blogged floral shorts- 3 waysMy Profile

10. August 27, 2013 / 1:40 pm

Hi dear! Your blog and style are lovely :) Following u on FB and google plus now! I would love that you check out my blog and follow me back if u wish :)
    Kisses :*