Coming full circle

026

I’m the first to admit that I’ve still got a ways to go before I can flaunt my bodycon dresses again…but I’m working hard to get back into them with my Pilates (especially with my jumpboard sessions). And just to be clear, I’m not stressing about it because I think I look bad…it’s mostly because I really miss my old clothes ;)
And because I feel better when I’m more fit and toned…which happens to be the most important reason of all.
Anyway, I have found that for the time being, my most flattering items are skater/circle skirts. They tend to be sit a little higher than the normal skirts and thus can camouflage what I want to remain hidden…those lingering 10lbs.

028

I’m wearing:
H&M Conscious floral button down shirt
Zara skater skirt in what I would call “tomato” red
Christian Louboutin Simple pumps 85 in camel (here in black)
Louis Vuitton Manhattan GM (discontinued)
Rachelle’s Jewerly Box Emerald drop earrings (c/o):
Please check out Rachelle’s Etsy store. She is super talented and she also happens to be a fellow Miami fashion blogger (her blog here)
025027034032

Personally, even without the extra 10lbs, I’d be rocking the skater/circle skirt look because it’s so girly. I’m probably more of a girly girl and less of a va-va voom lady anyway ;)

About Martha Dominguez

Miami Beach fashion blogger, Martha Dominguez, shares her insight on fashion, art, music, travel and lifestyle.
This entry was posted in Personal Style and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Coming full circle

1. Rachelle says:

You look gorgeous, but I do understand the feeling when I’m healthy and tone I do feel a lot better. Just take it one day at a time and don’t stress, because you look amazing. And thanks for the shout-out ;)
    Rachelle is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Broderie AnglaiseMy Profile

2. I always look forward to your awesome styling Martha…..and you are still rocking a glow that is like no other! Thank God you wore a skater skirt in another color other than black…it’s so lovely paired with that sheer top!

Rebecca
    Red Tag Chic Los Angeles is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Blue Jean BabyMy Profile

3. All I can see is those LEGS.
    Maria Tettamanti is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Get Your Greek On VideoMy Profile

4. What a hot mama! You look great and I am in love with the skater skirt!!
    Charnele of ChaChaTheFashionGenius is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Little Black Lace DressMy Profile

5. Adoro el look, es super fresco.
    prettytendency is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out R.E.D.My Profile

6. loulou says:

The skirt looks terrific with that blouse. My favourite skirt right now it one that is very similar in shape to that one, but in black. It is such an easy style to wear, no matter your size and shape!
    loulou is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Out to the Art Gallery : The David Bowie ExhibitMy Profile

7. Lisa says:

You look awesome! Love that skirt!
    Lisa is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out VLOG – A Trip to Seattle & WinthropMy Profile

8. ola munia says:

Fabulous hunny! I don’t see any ‘extra’ pounds… so you are doing everything right!! :)
    xo
    ola
    ola munia is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out print mixing with leopardMy Profile

9. Rachel says:

Lovely blouse and skirt! You look amazing :)
    Rachel is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Happy October!My Profile

10. Nos encanta la combinación de la camisa con la falda, estas muy guapa. Nosotras también tenemos un blog, http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/, si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos.

Besitos

11. Saioa says:

Love your look!!!

xo

Saioa is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out MBFWMMy Profile

12. You are looking more and more gorgeous with every post!
    Keep up the great work with the Pilates and workouts and you will lose those unwanted pounds.
    But trust me, you look spectacular allready!
    I love the colorfull outfit!
    As you know I am a huge fan of color!
    I am so jealous of your weather, out here is much and much cooler lol

xoxo have a fabulous day dear and a kiss for the baby!

Tamara Chloé
    Tamara Chloé is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Ain’t Laurent without YvesMy Profile

13. I think you have an amazing post-baby body. I only hope I can be like you! Love this skirt on you.

14. Darling Martha, wow! Look at you, so radiantly happy and stylish as hell! Love the conscious collection shirt and bold skirt, what a perfect combination :) xoxo

15. Maya says:

your bag it’s beautiful :D!!
    Maya is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Elfer Castro – Vancouver Fashion Week SS 2014My Profile

16. Tijana says:

Great blouse and you look amazing :)
    Tijana is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Python printMy Profile

17. Jenn says:

Omg, you look so phenomenal–I can’t believe you still want to lose 10 pounds! That printed top is adorable and I love that bright orange skirt. Just perfect. My MIL has that bag–it’s so pretty but kind of heavy though, right?

Aloha from Hawaii,
    <3 Jenn
    Jenn is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Highlights from Outfit – Hawaii Fashion MonthMy Profile

18. June says:

I love skater skirts too! They’re so cute and the flare is just so nice. You may think you need to lose 10lbs but trust me, it definitely doesn’t show :)