Coming full circle

026

I’m the first to admit that I’ve still got a ways to go before I can flaunt my bodycon dresses again…but I’m working hard to get back into them with my Pilates (especially with my jumpboard sessions). And just to be clear, I’m not stressing about it because I think I look bad…it’s mostly because I really miss my old clothes ;)
And because I feel better when I’m more fit and toned…which happens to be the most important reason of all.
Anyway, I have found that for the time being, my most flattering items are skater/circle skirts. They tend to be sit a little higher than the normal skirts and thus can camouflage what I want to remain hidden…those lingering 10lbs.

028

I’m wearing:
H&M Conscious floral button down shirt
Zara skater skirt in what I would call “tomato” red
Christian Louboutin Simple pumps 85 in camel (here in black)
Louis Vuitton Manhattan GM (discontinued)
Rachelle’s Jewerly Box Emerald drop earrings (c/o):
Please check out Rachelle’s Etsy store. She is super talented and she also happens to be a fellow Miami fashion blogger (her blog here)
025027034032

Personally, even without the extra 10lbs, I’d be rocking the skater/circle skirt look because it’s so girly. I’m probably more of a girly girl and less of a va-va voom lady anyway ;)

1. September 30, 2013 / 5:46 am

You look gorgeous, but I do understand the feeling when I’m healthy and tone I do feel a lot better. Just take it one day at a time and don’t stress, because you look amazing. And thanks for the shout-out ;)
    Rachelle just blogged Broderie AnglaiseMy Profile

2. September 30, 2013 / 10:16 am

I always look forward to your awesome styling Martha…..and you are still rocking a glow that is like no other! Thank God you wore a skater skirt in another color other than black…it’s so lovely paired with that sheer top!

Rebecca
    Red Tag Chic Los Angeles just blogged Blue Jean BabyMy Profile

3. September 30, 2013 / 11:53 am

Adoro el look, es super fresco.
    prettytendency just blogged R.E.D.My Profile

4. September 30, 2013 / 3:11 pm

The skirt looks terrific with that blouse. My favourite skirt right now it one that is very similar in shape to that one, but in black. It is such an easy style to wear, no matter your size and shape!
    loulou just blogged Out to the Art Gallery : The David Bowie ExhibitMy Profile

5. October 1, 2013 / 12:32 pm

Lovely blouse and skirt! You look amazing :)
    Rachel just blogged Happy October!My Profile

6. October 1, 2013 / 7:16 pm

You are looking more and more gorgeous with every post!
    Keep up the great work with the Pilates and workouts and you will lose those unwanted pounds.
    But trust me, you look spectacular allready!
    I love the colorfull outfit!
    As you know I am a huge fan of color!
    I am so jealous of your weather, out here is much and much cooler lol

xoxo have a fabulous day dear and a kiss for the baby!

Tamara Chloé
    Tamara Chloé just blogged Ain’t Laurent without YvesMy Profile

7. October 3, 2013 / 10:18 am

I think you have an amazing post-baby body. I only hope I can be like you! Love this skirt on you.

8. October 3, 2013 / 3:20 pm

Darling Martha, wow! Look at you, so radiantly happy and stylish as hell! Love the conscious collection shirt and bold skirt, what a perfect combination :) xoxo

9. October 4, 2013 / 10:45 am

Great blouse and you look amazing :)
    Tijana just blogged Python printMy Profile

10. October 5, 2013 / 5:20 pm

Omg, you look so phenomenal–I can’t believe you still want to lose 10 pounds! That printed top is adorable and I love that bright orange skirt. Just perfect. My MIL has that bag–it’s so pretty but kind of heavy though, right?

Aloha from Hawaii,
    <3 Jenn
    Jenn just blogged Highlights from Outfit – Hawaii Fashion MonthMy Profile

11. October 7, 2013 / 10:20 am

I love skater skirts too! They’re so cute and the flare is just so nice. You may think you need to lose 10lbs but trust me, it definitely doesn’t show :)