Animal Attraction

image
I’m wearing a leopard shirt and kitten heels…what can I say, the name was appropriate for this post. I’m sooooo thankful for the “cooler” temperatures in Miami. I’m loving being able to dress a little more “fall” friendly and use my long sleeves and jeans. And this hat…I love it. I wore it here already and I know it’s a bit of a blogger “no-no” to shoot things multiple times but I feel that a cozy wool hat is the best way to feel like we’ve got seasons changing here in Miami. Of course, there is a very clear contradiction when you see that I’m wearing open toed sandals, but such is Miami life. It’s great to dress for fall while being realistic to our city’s tropical climate.

photo 4 (2)

I’m wearing:
Guess leopard sheer top (similar styles here and here)
Zara skinny jeans
Ann Taylor Mylan strappy heels
Bronté  Amsterdam “newsboy” cap
TAudrey handmade “@princessmarthad” necklace (c/o): Super cute idea from a local Miami designer. Check out her site for more gorgeous handmade pieces and customize your own necklace today! Use the code PrincessMartha to get a 15% off your order. The necklace can accommodate 10-12 and is priced at $75.00

photo 1 (2)065photo 2 (2)photo 3 (3)074
There’s something so chic and fun about wearing an animal print. I like to keep it kind of neutral but think that adding bold colors to animal prints also works really well. And as for my kitten heels, well, I can tell you that I love a strappy heel. Mix in a walkable heel height and I’ve got myself my new favorite shoes.

About Martha Dominguez

Miami Beach fashion blogger, Martha Dominguez, shares her insight on fashion, art, music, travel and lifestyle.
This entry was posted in Personal Style and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Animal Attraction

1. Lisa says:

This is gorgeous!! I am in love with the blouse!
    Lisa is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Glam Giveaway from Shop It To MeMy Profile

2. Rachelle says:

I love anything leopard print, you look gorgeous and the red lips look amazing on you. Love the blog revamp too. xo
    Rachelle is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out VestedMy Profile

3. Nieszka says:

that is a great top and amazing jeans!! i love them. the title is perfect for this outfit for sure

4. Martha you look MARVELOUSSSS!
    I don”t think wearing items a few times on the blog are a blogger “no-no”
    I see quite a few bloggers do it and it shows the multiple things you can do with one item!
    I personally LOVE these caps and I love how you styled it with the leopard printed top and cool jeans!

Gorgeous my dear,… as always!

Kisses and enjoy a wonderful sunday

xoxo Tamara Chloé
    Tamara Chloé is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Red And LeopardMy Profile

5. Andrea says:

Beautiful as always!

6. The title could not be more appropriate! Who could ever resist a good leopard print piece? Love that hat, you look so chic!

Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed
    Code Overdressed is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Knit + MaxiMy Profile

7. Beautiful outfit and photos!

SweetCandyDreamer is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out * Lots Of Laughter *My Profile

8. THAT necklace! And you have recovered SO QUICKLY from baby Mia. For realz.
    Maria Tettamanti is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Pisces ProbsMy Profile

9. Tijana says:

You look amazing :) Love your blouse :)
    Tijana is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Boyfriend jeansMy Profile

10. Coco says:

Dear Martha,
    Your shirt is adorable and you look as beautiful as ever!
    Hope you and your little princess are well and wish you a blissful day <3
    Love
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook
    Coco is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Online shopping – Persunmall wishlistMy Profile

11. You look beautiful in this top!

12. Wowww the blouse is gorgeous!! and the pictures:D;))
    rochii online is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Rochie eleganta de seara cu volan,albastru – 139,99 RONMy Profile

13. Charnele says:

I love cheetah print on you! You like fab as always… hot momma!

xo,
    ChaCha
    Charnele is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Wednesday Wishlist: Stocking Stuffers Under $50My Profile

14. Anna R says:

You look so perfect!!!!

Anna R is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Grunge compass :-DMy Profile

15. I love animal print as well :)

16. M A R T A says:

You look amazing! Lovely sweater!

I’m following you on Bloglovin!
    M A R T A is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Casual Zara DressMy Profile

17. M A R T A says:

You look amazing! Lovely shirt!

I’m following you on Bloglovin!
    M A R T A is a fabulous blogger too! Check this out Casual Zara DressMy Profile

18. Coco says:

Hi Martha, just dropped by to say hi. Hope you are enjoying your tropical winter :-) Love,
    Coco